Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Releasing Another Dream

Heaven


I had a dream of the front door of heaven.  A vision of the miraculous...the gateway into a new life where your weaknesses are made whole and all pleas cried out on this earth and questions that gnaw are all answered in their entirety.  

I saw a homecoming...of broken souls reunited to their fullness...to their true identity and character...to Christ.





The masses stood in a crowd while one by one each were called out and brought forward...a moment of attention brought to each life...one at a time.  I braced myself as I waited for the mallet to drop and the deeds done to pay their price.   But the judgment I waited for...each sin and weakness to be revealed...was not disclosed in the way I expected.    Instead I found deep in my spirit that for each life I somehow already knew what that soul had endured in their lifetime...that I was connected and tuned-in in some supernatural way...and the revelation and compassion that flowed from my heart came from the One Crowned with jewels and beauty before us.  My heart and all the others around me were connected to the Royal Facilitator of this ceremony... connected by a beam of light flowing from His Heart.  He stepped off his throne and came toward the single life before Him.  The soft smile He wore never escaped his face....especially as He removed His royal cape and cloaked the chosen one in front of Him...it gave Him such joy to do this as His love gesture.  The touch of His hand on a weather-beaten forehead gave off great light as he spoke out truth and identity...fullness restored...all shame and regret burned up by a fire of acceptance and wholeness.  

I bear no recollection of hearing judgment pass from His lips for the life passed, but He gave truth and words to build up...to assist in stepping into a new life....an everlasting meaning that made sense of  where each person had been and how with His royal command it was all changed...but not as in "completely different" ...because there was still beauty at the core of  each life...containing a unique finger print to their identity...but the parts that, at the time of leaving this life, were raw and worn clean through and marred by lies and daggers were made full and strong completing the identity puzzle...it all made sense.  

Every last moment of this life that ticked away with the second hand of the clock....millions of moments that made up life as we know it...but they were only the beginning, to form the complete fullness to be lived in the eternal.  Those of us that watched bore witness to this transformation and celebrated with overwhelming joy for a life restored and truth set free...as if the truth were our own.

One by one I saw the same display...the Royal One didn't seem interested in placing blame, but gave pieces of His royalty to each...acknowledged the life lived and passed, and provided the road-map for the life thereafter with clarity...with beauty.  With GRACE...His grace.

I saw you in my dream, my friend...and my heart beats with love...much like His... for your fragmented story.  Because I know, one day, He will bring you from pieces to completeness.


(see picture at http://www.pinterest.com/pin/98938523037478102/)

No comments:

Post a Comment