Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Releasing Tiny Little You

10 tiny fingers...10 tiny toes.  
Soft...sweet...reaching...beautiful.   
It's a miracle you're here....
sometimes I wonder how you got here?  
A precious angel on earth.  
I'm amazed by you.

You hid for a time... to be worked out and in... to the perfection you are today.  I have so much to learn from your ability to be molded...changed...until the time is right.

Your entrance to this world was symbolic of your splendour and mystery...all that you are...urgency...restlessness...wonder...we all felt it on some level...some more than others.  All to welcome magnificent you.

I pray that you know your Creator...his amazing and unflawed work in you.  Recite it in your mind...in your spirit...words breathed by him...his promise of your perfection...your purpose...I speak it out over your life until you can do it yourself:


For you created my inmost being;
    you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
    your works are wonderful,
    I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you
    when I was made in the secret place,
    when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
Your eyes saw my unformed body;
    all the days ordained for me were written in your book
    before one of them came to be

~Psalm 139:13-16


You are loved...and not just by me...or by your mum who couldn't fathom anyone loving you more.  You are unconditionally, indisputably, unbelievably loved by Father God...by Jesus...by your Creator...

His thoughts about you are precious...numerous...he's with you...he loves you...perfect, amazing, lovely you. (Psalm 139:17-18)


No comments:

Post a Comment